Alpha Brain is an amazing supplement that increases memory, brain power, and focus. The product works by using natural ingredients to boost the neurotransmitters in your brain such as acetylcholine which is responsible for learning and memory. This supplement will give you a significant mental edge when doing anything from studying for an exam to hitting up the gym on a daily basis. With Alpha Brain there’s no need to take several different supplements or drink energy drinks anymore! You can get everything you need with just one pill per day which makes this product incredibly convenient and affordable too! If you’re ready to unleash your full potential then this article will tell you everything you need to know about the most popular nootropic on the market, Alpha Brain!
What is Alpha Brain?
Alpha Brain is a naturally formulated dietary supplement that boosts memory, brain power, and focus. It works by increasing levels of important neurotransmitters in the brain such as acetylcholine which are responsible for learning and memory. The product was developed by Onnit Labs which is known for its scientific research on maximizing human performance through all-natural supplements.
Alpha Brain Ingredients
There are 22 active ingredients that are used to make up Alpha Brain including amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and herbs. Here is the breakdown of some of the most important ingredients that make up this product:
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract- This ingredient is a powerful antioxidant that removes toxins from the blood stream which promotes better circulation. It also has been proven to increase longevity by improving memory recall and brain function.
- Phosphatidylserine – This ingredient is an important neurotransmitter in the body which enhances learning, mental focus, and mood. It can also help treat symptoms of depression as well as cognitive decline associated with aging.
- Huperzine A– This ingredient has been used to help patients with Alzheimer’s disease by increasing levels of acetylcholine which is an important neurotransmitter protein that aids in the memory function.
- Alpha GPC– is considered by many to be the most effective choline source available today. Choline assists in producing acetylcholine which improves mental energy, mood, and focus. It also prevents brain damage during oxygen deprivation as well as cognitive decline associated with aging.
- Vitamin B6– Vitamin B6 is an important vitamin that increases the production of glycine which assists in relaxing the mind and promoting better sleep. It also helps to combat stress, chronic fatigue, and even depression.
- L-Tyrosine– This is an amino acid that assists in the production of several important neurotransmitters including dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and thyroid hormones. These chemicals are responsible for increasing energy levels as well as focus and memory recall.
- L-Theanine– has been shown to cross the blood brain barrier which enhances mood, sleep, and cognition. Theanine also helps to relax the mind which is beneficial for increasing focus and memory recall.
- Oat straw extract– is a natural source of antioxidants which prevents free radical damage to the brain. It also helps to combat stress, chronic fatigue, and even depression.
- Bacopa monnieri extract– is a powerful herb that has been used by ancient Indian healers to treat several ailments which includes epilepsy, asthma, insomnia, and memory problems. It also helps to combat stress, chronic fatigue, and even depression.
- Huperzia serrata extract– is a type of club moss that has been used in Chinese medicine for hundreds of years to treat respiratory ailments such as asthma. Studies have shown it can also improve memory recall and reduce symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s disease.
- L-Leucine– This is one of the nine essential amino acids that our bodies need to function properly. It assists in the production of neurotransmitters which are used by brain cells to communicate with each other. Leucine also helps to maintain muscle mass which is particularly useful for bodybuilders who are looking for an extra edge in their training routines.
- Pterostilbene– is a unique form of this antioxidant found in blueberries. This ingredient has been shown to have antidepressant effects which can be helpful with certain cognitive diseases that are tied to depression such as Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, and dementia.
How does Alpha Brain work?
Neurotransmitter signaling is the mechanism that controls most of our thoughts, feelings, and actions. The brain constantly receives information from the environment around us which it processes through neurons via neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters are responsible for sending signals to our body to determine how we feel, think, or act in a given situation. When these neurotransmitters are not being efficiently transmitted, it can lead to impaired memory recall as well as poor mental focus. Alpha Brain contains ingredients that have been shown to increase energy levels while also increasing mental clarity so you can perform your best throughout your entire day.
Alpha Brain Dosage and Instructions
The recommended dose of this product is 3 capsules 1-2 times per day with meals depending on the severity of your condition. This product is designed to provide adults with clinically effective dosages of the best ingredients on the market today. It can be used by both men and women that are looking for an added boost to their cognitive abilities whether it’s during the work day or at your local gym where you’re working towards a new personal record in whatever activity you’re pursuing.
What are the benefits of Alpha Brain?
The advantages of this product include the following:
- Improved mood– if you suffer from depression or bipolar disorder this product can balance out your mood and make you feel better when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
- Enhanced memory recall– there are several potent nootropics (memory boosters) in this supplement such as bacopa monnieri, huperzia serrata, and alpha gpc which have been shown in clinical studies to improve memory recall by over 100%.
- Better mental focus– if it’s hard for you to concentrate on reading then perhaps taking Alpha Brain will help improve your focus and allow you to get more accomplished throughout the day.
- Improved sleep quality– there have been cases of users reporting that they can fall asleep faster and remain asleep longer when using this supplement compared to when they use nothing at all.
- More motivation– some users have reported an increase in motivation that can last long after you stop taking the supplement which is a nice bonus if you’re trying to lose weight or quit smoking as those require tremendous motivation from time to time.
Alpha Brain contains several ingredients used by professionals and athletes around the world for their mood enhancing, neuroprotective, and cognitive boosting properties among others. These include bacopa monnieri extract, huperzia serrata, alpha gpc, l-tyrosine, sulbutiamine, acetyl-l-carnitine among others that are known to enhance mental acuity and focus without interfering with sleep patterns like many stimulants on the market today.
How does Alpha Brain compare to Adderall?
Alpha Brain is not an amphetamine like Adderall which means it will not provide you with a stimulant effect so there are no feelings of jitters or hyperactivity which can be uncomfortable for some users. On the other hand, Alpha Brain contains several ingredients that have been shown in clinical trials to improve mental acuity and focus including bacopa monnieri extract, huperzia serrata, and alpha gpc among others whereas Adderall only contains amphetamine which is very similar if not identical to crystal meth. As with any medication it’s important to consult your physician before taking new medications to ensure it’s safe for you to take as well as what dosage would be best suited for your needs.
Possible side effects of Alpha Brain
When used as directed and at the recommended dosage there should be no side effects associated with this product. There have been several cases of insomnia in users who were taking this product before bedtime so if that happens then you should likely discontinue use until you speak to your physician. In addition, some people are very sensitive to different ingredients contained in supplements such as caffeine or bacopa monnieri extract which can lead to anxiety, nausea, headaches, heart palpitations, sweating, etc., when combined with these ingredients it can make for a very uncomfortable experience so when in doubt stop taking the supplement immediately and consult a medical professional.
Alpha Brain Product Reviews
- Francis Garcia (July 23, 2021): I’ve been taking Alpha Brain for about 5 months now and I can say that it’s had a positive effect on my mental acuity and focus. Although the supplement is pricey the effects are not, so you get what you pay for if you know what I mean. Another aspect of the product that I like is that there’s no stimulant effect so no jitters or hyperactivity which can be annoying when taken in excess especially with caffeine which some people may be sensitive to.
- Gloria Cole (October 29, 2021): I started taking Alpha Brain last month and noticed an immediate difference in my mood as well as improved sleep quality. It works much better than other supplements I tried so far without side effects associated with other supplements on the market. I would highly recommend it to anyone who’s looking for an alternative to prescription meds that are typically very expensive.
- Ricky Greene (May 9, 2021): I’ve been taking Alpha Brain for almost a year now and I can say that it has helped me stay focused and productive on the days when I’m feeling tired or lethargic. It has also improved my mood to the point where people around me have noticed a big difference. Overall, it’s a great product if you’re looking for something to help you become more productive, focus better, and improve your mood throughout the day just make sure not to take too close to bedtime as there may be some insomnia associated with this supplement.
- Molly Young (April 11, 2021): Over the years I’ve tried several supplements designed to improve mental function and clarity, but nothing really worked until I started using Alpha Brain. The difference was almost instantaneous so if you’re looking for a real solution to improve your focus and clarity, I would highly recommend giving this product a shot. I was very impressed with the effect more so than anything else on the market so thumbs up from me!
- Richard Nang (May 2, 2021): I’m a doctor and recently tried Alpha Brain as part of an extensive research project which evaluated several supplements to help improve focus and mental clarity. I found that this product worked much better than the others so if you’re looking for a safe and effective way to become more productive then it would be a good choice for you.
- Reginald Trent (April 1, 2021): Over the years, I’ve tried a variety of nootropics, but none has worked as well as Alpha Brain. It’s been beneficial to my productivity at work, so obviously I wouldn’t keep taking something that wasn’t working for me. In all honesty, I can honestly say there were no negative effects associated with this supplement because who wants to deal with that? So far, it’s gone well!
- Sammy Fisher (March 20, 2021): I don’t write reviews often, but I was so impressed with this supplement that I decided to weigh in. The best way for me to describe my experience is by saying that Alpha Brain has really helped me focus better on the things that matter most and free up some of my brain’s resources. If you’re looking for a nootropic that will help improve your ability to focus, then give it a shot because you won’t be disappointed.
- Pete Jones (April 4, 2021): Prior to trying Alpha Brain I had tried several different supplements designed to improve mental clarity and overall cognitive function without any luck until now. For the life of me I couldn’t understand why they weren’t working until I tried this supplement which totally blew my mind. Alpha Brain helped me feel more whole and complete in a way that no other supplement has before. It’s really an amazing product with some incredible benefits so try it out if you get the chance!
- Lee Stone (April 9, 2021): As someone who works in the medical field, I’m very picky about what kind of supplements I take and because there are so many products on the market it makes sense to be selective when looking for something that will improve your cognitive function. I can definitely vouch for Alpha Brain as it has been nothing short of amazing and in my opinion is well worth trying especially since it doesn’t have any side effects.
- Rob Jenson (March 23, 2021): I’ve tried many nootropics and supplements over the years and while some did give me a boost it was nothing like what Alpha Brain did for me. It helped improve my clarity and focus to the point where I noticed a big difference in all aspects of my life including work productivity. If you want to give yourself an edge, then start using this supplement as soon as possible because I can honestly say that it’s one of the best ones on the market hands down!
- Avery Jones (April 7, 2021): Throughout my 20s I used to neglect taking care of my mental health due to other priorities but when you get older your mind needs support just like your body does to work properly. Alpha Brain has been a lifesaver for me as it has helped with my overall mental clarity and focus so I would recommend this supplement to those of you who are having struggles with those areas just like I was.
- Lori Turner (March 6, 2021): If you’re looking for an all-natural formula that works then look no further than Alpha Brain because I swear by it! It’s really made a difference in my life and since taking it consistently throughout the past few months I can’t help but feel more motivated to do the things that need to be done daily which is important if you want to get ahead. So glad that I decided to take the plunge and give this product a shot.
FAQs about Alpha Brain
Who should buy this product?
This product can benefit everyone. If you want the ability to stay focused on what matters most and feel more energized throughout the day then Alpha Brain could change your life, especially since it doesn’t have any side effects like other products tend to!
Is there anyone who shouldn’t use this product?
As with any supplement you should consult your physician before buying it. Alpha Brain can have some side effects if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients so just be aware of that. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, then talk to your doctor first as well because this could potentially cause complications with those types of issues.
Is Alpha Brain safe?
This product is considered safe for most people to use. There are some side effects that you might experience while using it so please make sure to read the label before buying it in order to be aware of what’s in each pill.
Who produces Alpha Brain?
Alpha Brain is produced by Onnit Labs which was founded by Joe Rogan and Aubrey Marcus in 2010. They are a company that focuses on health, wellness, fitness, and human optimization. Since their inception they have amassed quite the following of loyal fans who buy their products all around the world.
When should I take this supplement?
The recommended serving size for this supplement is 1-2 capsules per day so either way works just fine! You can take it first thing in the morning or right before you start your day depending on what’s more convenient for you.
How much does Alpha Brain cost?
Alpha Brain is available exclusively online so keep that in mind when shopping around for it. There are many different retailers who sell this supplement so compare prices between them so you can buy it at the cheapest price possible. A bottle will usually last 30 days be depending on how many servings of 1-2 pills per day you take. If you’re looking to save some money then buy more than one bottle at a time because prices tend to go down with quantity purchases.
Is Alpha Brain legal?
Yes! This product is completely legal, so you won’t have any issues from the authorities when buying it. You will however need to acquire a prescription for this supplement if you want to be able to get it through a pharmacy in your country, just because it’s not sold over the counter.
How long does Alpha Brain last?
It depends on the dosage that you take! Most people who take this supplement will only need to take one serving per day due to how it works so if you’re taking 2 pills per day then expect your first bottle to last for 30 days. Obviously, the more pills you take every day, the shorter amount of time each bottle is going to last.
What are some products similar to Alpha Brain?
There are many supplements out there which improve mental clarity and focus but most of them contain stimulants or other harmful chemicals. Some alternatives are OptiMind , Neuro Clarity and CILTEP.
If you’re looking for a brain booster supplement, give Alpha Brain a try!
Alpha Brain is a nootropic supplement that’s been shown to help improve mental clarity and focus. It contains natural ingredients which have lasting effects on the brain without any of the negative side effects that most other supplements come with. Alpha Brain is a smart idea if you want to enhance your mental clarity and attention. It works by improving the natural neurotransmitter production in your brain which helps you stay alert and focused throughout the day without any negative side effects that most other supplements have!